Tuesday, June 12, 2012





As promised, I am finally posting another selection of original shabby trunk patterns. This time around, you will find quilts, pillows and an adorable baby/toddler skirt!

Be True to the Red, White and Blue ... a flag rag quilt:




Houndstooth Rag Quilt:







Shag Pillows:




Zayden's Zig Zag ... chevron rag quilt:








Piper Skirt ... adjustable baby/toddler skirt:




















Vintage Charm Quilt... one of our bestsellers:









Vintage Charm Baby Quilt:
































All patterns are still just $8.00 each, plus $2.00 shipping. And remember,
when you purchase 3 or more
on the same order, shipping is free! 

Simply contact me at shabbyscrapper@aol.com
to place your order. I will then contact PayPal for payment and as soon as
I receive verification of payment,
I will send them on their way.

Coming soon ... a cute "Hobo Tote"!

wait for it ...







No comments: